Friday, July 20, 2012

Drugstore Find! Maybelline's 'Champagne Fizz'

I picked up a little eyeshadow from Target recently and it turned out to be so lovely! It's a Maybelline single eyeshadow in the color 'Champagne Fizz.'  It is a very light peachy color with a lot of frost and shimmer. I picked this out as a highlight color and boy did I strike gold!
This color isn't wearable as a lid color really at all...it would just look like a frosty white mess on me (but if it looks good on you then go for it!)  However, as a brow highlight, inner corner highlight, and even a cheekbone highlight, this color is beautiful! It's super subtle so it gives you the effortless dewy finish with out screaming 'OMG I'M A DISCO BALL!' when you step outside due to being glitterific.
The color does NOT have fallout, the color has no problem transferring to a brush, and all in all, it's a nice little product and it was only $3.00! Booyah!
Here is the product swatched on my hand. As you can see it swatches with less beige than shows up in the pan, so don't freak out if you look for this color in the store and you're like 'what the heck. This color is beige!' because it doesn't show up that way, no sir! And despite what the picture shows, it still definitely has gold reflects in it, not silver.
I highly recommend this color if you're looking for an inexpensive highlighter! It certainly gets the job done!

Are you going to try out this inexpensive beauty? What's your favorite highlighting product???

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an amazing product! I'm a new follower would you mind checking out my blog?

    Natalie
    http://nataliekslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete