Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Funday!:My Favorite Things From the Week

Here are some of my random favorites from this past week!

1.
This blog is seriously hilarious. This girl draws all of these funny cartoons that epitomize life and its day to day troubles so perfectly! Here's a post she did on the evilness of spiders:
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/spiders-are-scary-its-okay-to-be-afraid.html

2. These songs are the BOMB DOT COM!

Starships by Niki Minaj---I have fallen in love with this song this week. It's the perfect summer song and great for getting your bum movin when you're trying to work it out. Also check out the music video if you haven't already. Niki's confidence and energy is contagious and my goodness she can work it in a bikini!

Domino by Jessie J--This one is my favorite this week for sure. It makes me want to stop whatever I'm doing and dance like nobody's watching!
Tongue Tied by Grouplove. It makes me think of partyin it up in the summer and eating marmalade...awkward?  Nope. Not if you've listened to the song!

3. Nymphette lipglass by MAC
It's a perfect summery color. Pink with gold shimmer. I've been grabbing this every day this week to add a touch of sass to my pout! Nuf' said.

4. The 'awww' section of reddit.com
When you're not feeling on top of the world for some reason, looking at this part of this website will allot you the opportunity to see pictures like this:


or this:
or finally....even this:
yup. It's Jackie Chan holding a baby panda. Casual!

Anywho, visit this site. Instant heartwarming and giggling expected!

What were some of your favorites this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment