Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Fave Sunless Tanner: Jergen's Natural Glow

It's summer and I am naturally the color of an eggshell.  Being the color of an eggshell, this means that laying out in the sun with out SPF90 slathered all over me is a big no-no.  Therefore sunless tanner is a must for me to get some color! My favorite product to achieve tan skin with out the harmful effects of UV rays is Jergen's Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer.
It's simply a lotion so it's so easy to apply an even layer.  Hellooooooo streak free legs! The bottle promises an even tan in 7 days and that's certainly what it provides. When I use this stuff I notice a difference in about 3 days.  A helpful tip I learned is to use the medium to tan skin tones formula because I have found it makes your legs look less orange and more 'tan' (even though I am definitely a fair skin tone!)
A word of caution though is to listen to the warning on the bottle that says to let the product completely dry before putting on your clothes.  I have dyed the edges of some white clothing items an orangey brown color because of this stuff. Also if you have white bed sheets, beware! Just make sure you're completely dry before laying your head down to rest.
This stuff sells for only about $7 at the drug store for a decent sized tube.  Go check it out and say hello to beautiful summer stems!
What is your fave sunless tanner?

1 comment: