Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sigma Brush Haul and Review!

I recently made my first purchase from Sigma! As I mentioned before, I am in the process of rebuilding my brush collection (grrr grumble grumble) and I have heard such great things about the brushes from Sigma that I decided to try them out. The brushes are so much less expensive than MAC brushes or even Sephora brand brushes that I figured it was worth a shot.
I was SO excited when I received my rectangular package in the mail that a happy dance and short celebratory song was in order.
Right from the get go, I was very impressed with the packaging!
Inside the box was this other box where the brushes were hiding inside. The brushes were wrapped in plastic and thicker plastic brush guard type thingies to keep the bristles in perfect condition while they were journeying to my house.
There was also this card on how to take care of the brushes from the first use to how to deep clean them when they great reaaaaaaaaaaaaal dirty. I had no idea you should wash them before the first use! The card also congratulated me, as you can see... Gee that was nice of them! Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
These are the brushes I chose. From bottome: F30 Large powder brush, F40 Large Angled Contour (which doesn't usually have pink on the edges I just used it today), E35 Tapered Blending Brush, and the E55 Eye Shading Brush.
The brush quality is AMAZING! The bristles are so so so heavenly soft and they pick up color splendidly.  I'm especially in love with the blending brush....it's amazing and easily comparable to the MAC 224. The MAC one is $30 and the Sigma brush is only $11 sooooooooooo I think I know which one I would vote for :)
As an added bonus I got the CUTEST free gift with purchase:
Tiny! Compare with the size of the tip of my thumb in the pic!
It's a tiny little eyeshadow palette sampling colors from the Sigma Palettes (comes in Dare, Bare, or Flare). I love all things miniature and so this little guy was the cause of yet another happy dance. Two in one day...its casual.

Overall I was immensely pleased with my experience purchasing from Sigma Beauty.  The shipping was fast, the packaging was glorious, the products are fantastic, and they included an amazing high quality free gift that I will definitely use.
I recommend this brand wholeheartedly!
Also every month Sigma Beauty has a discount code offer for 10% off everything. How cool is that? This month the codes you can use are: AP2012, or TIFFANYD

Have you shopped from Sigma before? What do you think are their must have brushes??

No comments:

Post a Comment