Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Funday! My Favorite things

These are my favorite things from the week!
1. Musiccccccc
'Where We Used To Run' by Landon Austin. A super mellow and sweet song :) I've been listening to this one because it makes me feel optimistic :)
'Supernova Girl' by Protozoa: Yes this is the song from the Disney movie 'Zenon.' I think this is one of the best songs the Disney channel has ever produced. NOSTALGIA!!!
'Levels' by Avicii: I'm going back to school soon and I'm thinking about hanging out with friends again and the party scene...Levels is an electronic song that makes me think of college

2. My MAC cream color base in 'Hush'
I've been grabbing this product to highlight my cheekbones and down the center of my nose this week and I have re-fallen in love! I forgot how much I love this product! It's a peachy pink beige with slight shimmer

3. THE OLYMPICS!!! AMERICUHHHHHHH
I loved watching the opening ceremonies and am looking forward to the upcoming events. I have my eye on a couple athletes in particular....
Michael Phelps--- ya, I guess he's okay ;)

4. Japanese Flying Squirrel, what up?




Those were my faves from the week!
Let me know some of yours!
xx SJ


No comments:

Post a Comment