Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Funday! My favorite things from the week

These are some of my favorite miscellaneous things from the week!

1. MUSICCCCCC
Brokenhearted by Karmin--this song is so upbeat and fun I'm lovin it! Also my dad loves this too. It makes me laugh so much because he likes to sing along with her when she says 'cheerio' haha

Daylight by Matt and Kim--this song has and always will be a favorite of mine! I love it and have been listening to it this week on repeat

2. Eating Healthy!
My parents and I are doing the South Beach Diet and this past week was the first week on it. It was tough giving up all sugar and starchy foods (no in n out french fries...wah!) but I feel so great!

3. The Tone It Up girls!
These girls make the most AWESOME work out videos on youtube that I have been loving!
This one is my fave workout--try the sit up move. Its difficult but you feel great afterward!

4. This picture:

 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Those are some of my favorites from the week! I did quite a bit of makeup shopping this week too so I'll be sure to post some reviews on the things I got! Stay tuned!

What were some of your favorites from the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment