Sunday, July 15, 2012

Workout Gear: New Victoria's Secret Pink Campus Short

Victoria's Secret Pink collection just came out with these new 'campus shorts' which are polyester workout shorts similar to my favorite ones from Nike.  I wanted to check these out because of the adorable colors and patterns. While I generally am not attracted to the Pink section of VS, these babies drew me in!
Some notable things about these shorts:
- mesh side panels to allow the shorts to be breathable
-super super super lightweight
-drawstring in the band so are adjustable
-have a built in 'panty' (just like the Nike shorts)
-hidden pocket in side for your keys or phone or whatever you need. The pocket is actually a bit bigger than the one in the Nike shorts!
-the shorts have a really great length--with a 3 and 1/4" inseam they hit me just above mid-thigh

  
These shorts retail for $32.50, so slightly steep if workout gear isn't really your thing. However, if you want a high quality short thats also super cute, I would recommend these whole heartedly! I got the pink all over pattern with the metallic leopard side panel.
What do you think? Would your rock these shorts while hittin the gym??

No comments:

Post a Comment